Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas in New York

The best I could get from the nosebleeds!

At home after their performance
The kids annual Christmas program was tonight.  Luke was an elf and Katherine had to wear a Christmas dress.  The production was excellent -- it depicted "Christmas in New York". The music teacher writes, directs and choreographs the shows every year and does a fabulous job.  We were sitting far away so I wasn't able to get any good pictures, especially since I realized I left my camera in the rental car in Charleston!!!

Luke's class sang a fun song about an elf that I had never heard. They did a little dance as well.  It really was a good show!  Today was Paul's birthday.  We didn't have a cake or anything since we knew we had the show tonight.  He opened his presents this morning.  I think he had a good birthday!

No comments: