Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Late Meeting

French doors installed!

Yay! The funny window is gone....
We are still having a hard time securing someone to do the exterior work.  Either they are out of our price range or are not available until several months out.  We met a exterior company up there tonight.  When we got there the crew was still there working on installing the French doors.  I picked up pizza for them and us. They had a long day -- changed out the window in the living room, framed out the new window in the attic and did some work in Katherine's bathroom.  That area has turned out to be quite complicated.  I think it is finally figured out.  Just need the plumbers to come back to finish up and the drywall can be completed in there.  I absolutely love how the French doors look! They give the room such a different feel.

No comments: