Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas Blitz - Rockettes!


We continued on our Christmas Blitz weekend today.  We went to church, lunch, did some errands and headed home before the show this afternoon.  Paul went and bought our Christmas tree from our Sunday School teacher.  He has a lot to raise money for a summer mission trip.  I still can't believe it is well into December and we don't have our house decorated!

The Rockettes were fantastic!  It was an all new show, but still had some of the classic scenes like the Toy Soliders and the Nativity.  Somehow I did not get any pictures of us, but snapped a quick one of the Opry House on the way out.  Katherine absolutely loved the show, but I think Luke got a little bored toward the end.  When we got back home we decorated the tree. I think we are finally completely finished and can start taking the empty boxes downstairs.  We had a wonderful weekend and I was so glad we were able to get so many fun things done!

No comments: