Sunday, April 17, 2011
Where is the Vinegar?
I ran to Publix last night after I got my hair cut. We had talked about dying eggs so I picked up a kit. When we started working on them after supper we realized we did not have any vinegar. The pack said you could also use water for "pastel - colored" eggs. The water did not work too well. The eggs were very light. Paul started looking around and did find some vinegar so we did a few more. It is hard to dye eggs with a 3 1/2 year old. He wanted to do everything which is fine, but he dropped a couple of them trying to get them out of the dye. He still had a blast decorating them with stickers when they dried.
Katherine just hung out and played while we were busy with the Easter eggs. She plays really well by herself. We usually give her a pile of toys and that lasts her a few minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment