Sunday, April 3, 2011

Me and My Daddy


Katherine just loves Paul!  She especially likes to grab his cap.  She was getting so tickled this afternoon playing with his cap.  She would try to take it off of him or pull it really far down on his head.  She would just laugh and laugh and then bury her head in Paul's chest.  It was precious!

Paul and I don't know what to think...we have had plans without the kids two nights in a row.  Tonight we went to the MacLeans to enjoy dinner with the Louws and Swindells.  We decided this would be an "adults-only" night.  We rarely get together without the kids.  It was wonderful!  We all did not know what to think.  There were no kids running around or diapers to change, no yelling "stop that or do this". We all just relaxed outside on the patio and enjoyed each others company.  I can not remember the last time I laughed that hard.  It was a much needed night.  Since we all have young kids we had lots to talk about and compared notes on different things.

The kids stayed at Bill and Paula's and had a blast.  I asked them how much Katherine cried and they said she had not made the first whimper!  She had been a perfectly happy baby all night.  What a relief.  I was afraid K might be fussy, but we are pretty sure she is much better.  She has not had a temperature all day and her appetite seems to be getting back to normal. 

No comments: