Saturday, April 23, 2011
Easter at Nonna's
I had to work this morning but the hospital census was way down due to the Easter holiday weekend. I was only there a couple of hours which has not happened in years. It was nice because I was able to get home to help finish getting things ready to go to Mom's for a late Easter lunch with the Tullahoma crew. We decided to just grill burgers instead of the usual Easter fare.
We had an egg hunt after lunch. Luke liked hunting eggs. He wanted to hide them when he was finished so Cynthia could find them. Katherine did great. No one could believe what a big girl she is getting to be! We stayed most of the afternoon then went home to take naps. It was a great way to start the Easter weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment