Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Day at the Beach



Paul's version of Thomas the Train

Luke called the hose a "weedeater"??

We tried to make the most of our last day of vacation.  We made pancakes and the trimmings for breakfast then headed to the beach.  Andrew and Mandi went to do some things for the house.  This afternoon Paul, Luke and I went to the new house again so Paul could see it.  We got back and realized pretty quickly that we needed to get ready for pictures on the beach. Andrew and Mandi recently purchased a really nice camera so we took all the real pictures with it.  I will post those once I can get them put on my computer.  They were great and I am super impressed with their camera!

Tonight we (Paul) grilled steaks and had baked potatoes and salad.  Mandi's mom joined us which was nice.  We just enjoyed hanging out.  We did start trying to pack up so we will not have so much to do before we leave.

No comments: