Today was the first Monday in 10 weeks that Paul was home with us! It was fun getting back in a routine. We are still dealing with Katherine's very persistent diaper rash. I called the doctor Saturday and had they agreed to call in a prescription ointment. It was $50 with our insurance! This stuff better work! They nurse advised me to call back if we do not see some improvement within 2-3 days. It is looking some better I think. It does not seem to bother her at all. She doesn't cry or try to rub it so that makes it easier, but it does look awful. A lady I work with suggested letting her soak in a baking soda bath so we did that.
It is The Week of the Young Child so the kids' school is doing something everyday to celebrate. Today was PJ day so both kids wore their jammies to school. I was not able to get a picture, though. Luke asked me when we were walking to his room if I thought his friends would like his pajamas. Amazing that he is thinking about that already!
When I picked Luke up this afternoon the teacher asked Luke to tell me the three parts of Tennessee. He replied East, West and Middle. She then asked him what part we live in and he said the middle. I had him do the same thing for Paul tonight. So far he knows what state, region, city and county he lives in. He also knows what towns are close to him and where Nonna, Nene and Pop, Andrew/ Mandi, Nanny, Jim/Claudia and Jon and Kristen live. Pretty impressive little guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment