Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mommy's Big Helper





Since the snow was still lingering around this morning the school did not open until 9.  It does not seem to matter what time it opens or how early we get up -- I am still rushed trying to get us all out of the door.  Katherine did not take her bottle well when I was trying to feed her.  After I got her in her car seat I decided to try one more time and she took it well.  Luke wanted to help me so I let him give her the bottle while I finished getting everything to the car.  Both kids wore their AU gear to celebrate our victory!  Luke said Katherine looked like a boy since she had on a blue shirt and jeans.  Luke also informed me he had put his cup in the refrigerator and his plate in the dishwasher when he finished eating breakfast.  Sure enough, both things were exactly where they needed to be.  He is getting to be such a big boy!  

No comments: