Friday, January 14, 2011
Friday Night Fun
In the afternoons when we get home I have so much to bring in the house. I usually get Luke out of the car and carry a load up the stairs and then return to get Katherine. She is usually sleeping by the time we get home anyway. When I went back to get Katherine I head Luke calling from the top of the stairs "Mommy, do you need some help? Do you want me to come and help you?" It was so cute!
We decided to go have Mexican tonight. We tried the Las Palmas but there was not an open parking space so we ended up at Las Cebolas. It is ok - but not our favorite. It actually took a while to get our food which is unusual for Mexican. Luke has been asking for "freight cars" for his Thomas set for a while. He asked if we could go to the toy store tonight. I told him he had to ask Daddy thinking Paul would never say yes, but he did. So, off we went to Toys R Us after supper. Luke was so excited looking at all of the trains. We let him pick one train and he finally decided to get the freight cars even though there were so many to choose from.
When we got home we all played with his trains for a long time. Katherine enjoyed hanging out, too. She is so close to rolling over. I just know she is going to do it any day now! We let both kids stay up past their bedtime and just enjoyed being together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment