![]() |
| Luke still loves to look at our old blog books |
I worked this morning so Paul and the kids went to Bill and Paula's to visit. The hospital has been so busy lately so I knew I would be there a long time. It was a bit of a surprise when I got to work to realize I did not have as much to do as I thought. I worked a half a day and then they came and picked me up.
We spent the rest of the day at the house just doing normal weekend chores. Paul had gotten out several of Luke's toys he used when he was little. We decided to try Katherine in the Jump and Go. She absolutely loved it! She squealed and giggled when Luke would swing her. He loved her being in it, too. He did not want us to get her out when it was time for bed. After we got the kids ready for bed Luke told Katherine that she looked cute in her little pj's. That boy says the sweetest things!


No comments:
Post a Comment