![]() |
| Three peas in a pod |
Finally Friday! This seems like it has been a really long week. Between the snow, the school having abbreviated days and working 5 days in a row I am pooped! I know I am spoiled only working four days a week as Paul likes to remind me. When Mom called and offered to bring supper I jumped on the opportunity. We decided to order from O'Charley's and it was great! After supper we all went upstairs to play. Mom read Luke a book while Katherine played on the floor. She was trying so hard to roll over and she finally did it!!! We did not get a picture but we got it on video. She rolled from her back to her tummy which is opposite of how it usually happens. She has never enjoyed being on her tummy and we have not pushed the issue. She gets plenty of tummy time at school and I am fine with that. Once she did it she did it three times in a row. She was so proud of herself she just smiled and giggled! I am relieved that she hit this milestone by her 6-month birthday which is the recommended age.


No comments:
Post a Comment