Sunday, April 1, 2012
A Supper Date In Spite of Two Sick Kids
Luke woke up in the middle of the night saying he hurt. He kept pointing towards his throat/chest area. We weren't really sure what was wrong with him. He stayed up for a little bit. We let him get in bed with us and he immediately threw up. That was the first of many "spit ups" as he calls them. We finally just put a bowl by him on the floor. I felt awful for him. He would cry and say it hurt and he needed to "spit up" but he couldn't. This went on all night. I called the Sunday School Class coordinator early this morning and left her message that we would not be there to teach our class. He was pitiful and I was quesy, too. It doesn't help that I absolutely can not stand puke! Poor Paul, I made him clean most of them up.
We pretty much laid around all day. Katherine had a Daddy Date this afternoon. She and Paul went to the new Sam's Club and to Nonna's new condo in preparation for her walk through tomorrow morning. Luke perked up mid afternoon after a bath. He was more like himself and even wanted to go outsie and play on the jungle gym. Paul came home and said we were going to eat at Bill and Paula's for supper. After Katherine woke up from her nap we thought she felt warm. Took her temp and it was 101.5. For whatever reason we decided to go on to Gallatin. There is something about the farm that makes them feel better. Luke seemed almost like himself and Katherine was happy as could be. Since I knew we could not send Luke to school Monday I decided to stay home with both of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment