Friday, April 27, 2012

He's Back and Wacky Tacky!

Decked out for Wacky Tacky Day

Enjoying supper with Uncle Andrew
Even though the last few days have not been what I had hoped for I wouldn't change it (well, maybe Andrew needing staples in his head).  Even though Luke was sick it gave us some one-on-one time that we would not have had otherwise.  We built an awesome train track that has brought hours of entertainment already, took naps, ate at "fun" places and got to hang with Andrew. 

I dropped both kids off this morning for Wacky Tacky Day.  Luke went all out picking the most mismatched clothes he could find - right down to two different color Crocs!  I didn't get a pic of Katherine, but she was equally as tacky!

Andrew and I worked at Mom's all day and got a lot accomplished.  We cleared out most of the storage unit she has rented for the past few months, hung lots of garage and closet shelving and unpacked lots of boxes.  Tonight we went to eat at Shane's Rib Shack.  It took longer than we thought so the kids, Andrew and I ended up driving to the airport to pick up Mandi!  She was excited to see the kids there to pick her up. 

No comments: