Monday, April 9, 2012

Crazy Monday!

Katherine chose to wear Luke's apron and her rain boots to help me clean tonight!

Paul's back is not much better.  He was home all day and spent the majority of it in bed.  He called and talked with the doctor's office and the prescribed him oral steroids in addition to the nasal spray and muscle relaxer.  He seemed some better by the time the kids and I got home after 5 tonight. 

Mom was supposed to close on her house today and purchase her new home, but it didn't happen,.  I can't even begin to understand, much less explain what happened.  Bottom line is some piece of paper was not filled out in a timely manner so it is going to delay the selling of her house until Wednesday at the earliest.  Andrew and I are furious, but mom seems to be taking it all in stride.  We see the end in sight -- it is just taken us longer to get there than we thought.  Hoping that she will be settled in her new place by the end of the week!

My boss returned to work today after being off with an injury for 3 months.  Hoping work starts calming down as well.  I am mentally and physically exhausted from everything that has been going on at work and our lives lately!  This mama needs a break!

No comments: