Friday, April 13, 2012
Getting Out of Town
We have had our weekend getway with the Troutts planned for awhile now. We have wanted to go to Rugby for a long time. The Troutt's friends own a house there and it is lovely! Paul and I went once several years ago and really enjoyed it. We got on the road tonight after work. We put both kids in their pj's because we knew it would be bedtime when we arrived. They both slept most of the 2 1/2 hours there which was nice. Luke went to bed with Bill and Paula pretty quick after we got there. Katherine would have nothing to do with it and ended up staying way past her bedtime while Paul, Jon, Kristen and I stayed up chatting. We really didn't worry about it too much since we have absolutely nothing that we have to do tomorrow and that is what I am looking forward to most!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment