Friday night is normally our night to eat out. We seldom eat out during the week (Chik-fil-a was the exception this week!). Paul gets home around 6 most nights. By the time he gets home and we head out again we have wasted a lot of time. We decided to meet him tonight instead waiting for him to get home. We actually made it from Hendersonville to West End in less than 20-minutes! We were down there way before he was ready to meet us. Katherine fell asleep on the way so I drove around in Centennial Park until Paul was ready. His office is just across the road. We decided to try a new place - Chipotle. It was really good, but very similar to Qdoba or Blue Coast Burrito. Luke was hilarious while we were there. The restaurant was playing some sort of African music. He got up and started dancing. He got the attention of all the other patrons. I wish we had the video camera. Add to that Katherine bouncing up and down in her high chair and we were quite the spectacle!
After supper we headed back to Centennial Park for the kids to play on the playground. Katherine crawled around in the mulch and went down the slide a lot! I tried to get her to swing but that was short lived. The playground is pretty nice but was very busy and it got dark quickly! For some reason there are not lights around. Lucky for us that Virginia and Jason were eating supper on West End so they stopped by to see us (the kids)! Luke was excited to see Gigi and he actually called her "Virginia" for the first time! Katherine still needs a little time to warm up to Gigi but that will come in time.
I loved our night and we plan to do it that way more often. There are so many great places we can go down there. We get bored with the same places around here. I have a couple of pics that Paul took with his work camera that I will download when I get my hands on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment