We are waiting on Miss K's costume to arrive later this week. These holidays get more and more fun the older the kids get. I know there will be a time all too soon when neither one of them cares about this so I am trying to relish it now!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Dress Rehearsal
Luke's costume came in the mail today -- he was so excited! We got a great video of him singing a song about it, but for some reason, I can not get Blogger to load it. He basically stayed in his get up all night, including the hat! He also ask that we not call him Luke anymore; he prefers Cowboy now. That boy cracks me up! We are still on the hunt for a toy gun and maybe, some cowboy boots. He has outgrown JonJon's old pair. I know toy guns are not really smiled upon these days, but can you really be a cowboy without one?
We are waiting on Miss K's costume to arrive later this week. These holidays get more and more fun the older the kids get. I know there will be a time all too soon when neither one of them cares about this so I am trying to relish it now!
We are waiting on Miss K's costume to arrive later this week. These holidays get more and more fun the older the kids get. I know there will be a time all too soon when neither one of them cares about this so I am trying to relish it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment