Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What's Baby Jesus Going to be for Halloween?

Luke has decided he would rather not wear pants

Can I please get a smile?

Trying to get a brother/sister shot

Still no pants...
So, this is the question I get asked on the way home from Luke's school today.  Hmmmm....I just told him that Baby Jesus does not dress up for Halloween to which Luke responded "oh yeah, because he is a baby and only big kids get to dress up".  Gotta love it!  It never ceases to amaze me with what Luke comes up with these days. He picks up on everything we say.  Paul and I have a habit of "talking" to each other across the house.  Most of the time we can not hear each other.  I yelled something from another room tonight and I heard Luke say "what?  I can't hear you!"  Like father, like son.

No comments: