 |
| Really enjoying his supper |
 |
| A very sleepy Luke |
 |
| Waiting to get our picture taken |
We all went to church this morning. I was running a bit behind schedule but we still made it before the service started and were able to find a seat. Katherine did not quite make it to the end of the service this time. Paul got up with her and went to the lobby. It was not time for her to eat but she just did not want to sit in the sanctuary today. We enjoyed our normal Subway after church. Paul and Luke ran Katherine and I home so she could eat while they ran back to Sam's to get some supplies.
We tried most of the afternoon to get Luke to take a nap. No such luck this time. The boy would not give in. We had a rehearsal/ reception at church tonight for Katherine's dedication. Luke fell asleep on the way up there and was pretty groggy when we got there. He did great going to a classroom while we were in the meeting. Katherine did ok, too. She cried quite a bit but I think it was because she was tired. We got home around 6:15 and were able to see the end of the Titans game. While I was feeding Katherine Paul fixed Luke a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He then decided he wanted honey on it, too. He made a sticky mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment