Thursday, October 7, 2010

Visiting at Work

Luke sportin' his new shoes
One of my good work friends - Hollie
Thursday Katherine and I enjoyed a long overdue visit to my work.  It was so great to see a lot of people!  Cindy was so nice to take some pictures, but we did not get any of her in them!  I did not go on the floors since I would rather not expose K to any unnecessary germs!  I mainly hung out in my office.  Katherine slept a lot of the time, but woke up to take a bottle.  After our visit we went to the Troutts were Paul was preparing for our hayride/ bonfire next weekend.  I had to take a peek at the kitchen progress as well.

Paul, Katherine and I went to lunch then stopped by the bank to open her savings account.  We went home for awhile then we all went back to pick Luke up from school.  We realized he had outgrown his boots from last Winter so went to Stride Rite to get him some new shoes. I had a merchandise credit left from Spring so that was nice.  Luke now wears a size 8 1/2 wide!  His foot is growing fast.  It is hard to find wide shoes at Target, Wal-Mart, etc that is why we usually end up getting them at Stride Rite. We had another fun, productive day at the Troutt house!

No comments: