 |
| Stuffing her bear |
 |
| Washing "loving" |
Katherine has been talking about doing a Build A Bear since Mom took them over Christmas break. I kept telling her no and then it hit me I could use it as a reward. We still have issues with Katherine being overly dramatic and whining excessively. I told her if she would not whine, throw a fit and do what she was asked every day for seven days in a row we would go to Build a Bear. Well, she did it and it was great motivation! If she slightly whimpered about something all we would have to say is that we would be back to Day 1 for her Build a Bear trip and she would straighten up. She has been talking about wanting the wedding bear, so I was very surprised when she picked out a pink bear with a heart dress and sparkly pink shoes! I remembered quickly why we have only been one other time---so expensive! She was pretty happy with her choice and I was proud of her for being good.
We did a quick return at Carter's and then met Paul for supper at Cracker Barrel.
No comments:
Post a Comment