Saturday, January 31, 2015
All in a Day's Work
I had to work again today. Paul took the kids to the basketball game. He said they didn't play near as well as last week, but Luke did score a basket again. After the game they went back to the house to load up the van to take to the new house. I meet them out there when I got off. Paul was working on switching out all the door hinges and adding shelving to the pantry and closets. The kids were ready to go by the time I got there so we didn't stick around too long. Luke and Paul played around with the basketball for a bit. We are wanting to go ahead and get a goal put up so the kids will have it to play with. We just added that to the list...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment