Thursday, January 29, 2015
A Trip to the Tooth Fairy
The kids both had dental check ups this morning. This was Katherine's first "real" exam and cleaning. Last Summer she wasn't so sure about it so they didn't force it which worked out in our favor. For some reason she calls the dentist the "tooth fairy". I just let her! She hopped right up in the chair today and didn't flinch. I was so proud of her! Her exam was great -- all her teeth look good. Unfortunately, Luke was not as fortunate. He has some little, tiny cavities that need to be filled. I was pretty bummed, but it didn't seem to phase him at all. We have kind of dropped the ball on his flouride mouthwash lately and we have been trusting him to brush his own teeth. Well, we will be overseeing those duties a little closer now. So, we will go back in a couple of weeks to get those filled. I got the kids to school a little late and then rushed to work. I won't be making Thursday appointments again. I made them when I thought was going to part time at work and they didn't have any make up appointments for a couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment