Friday, October 24, 2014
Ready for Friday!
It has been a hectic week as usual, so we were glad when Friday rolled around! Paul and went to the annual FCA banquet last night. One of our friends' sister was honored as "Coach of the Year". It was really cool to see what FCA is doing in public schools in middle Tennessee. It was also a good opportunity to catch up with some of our friends we had not seen in a while We experienced another "first" last night. It was the first time that the kids had a babysitter outside of a family member. I know that is crazy since Luke is almost 7! Mom is in Florida visiting Andrew and Mandi and Bill had a basketball clinic. We used a friend of the family so the kids were familiar with her. They had a great time, but I could tell that were a little nervous before we left. The played lots of games and built Legos so both kids were pretty happy.
I was off today since I work the weekend. I did lots of errands -- emissions testing on my vehicle, renewing the tags, early voted, bought some beautiful pansies and ran by the house to check on everything. I forgot to take any pictures though. I picked the kids up at 3 and we came home a while before Luke's football practice. After that we met Bill and Paul for supper at the local pizza place which was yummy. The kids have been asking for a Friday movie night so we watched Elf when we got home. Great way to kick off the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment