Thursday, October 30, 2014

Finished Product!


They were so excited!

We were pretty pleased with how they turned out!

I only took one picture this morning....


I had to run up to the house this morning to take the plumbers some supplies.  So much has happened this week I couldn't believe it.  I got distracted when the plumbers got there and forgot to take any pictures.  The only one I got was the attic playroom.  The workers installed steps down into an attic off set and floored it so we can use that as storage.  It was a much larger area than I thought it would be which is great!  We need all the storage we can get. We will most likely keep all our seasonal decorations up there so we don't have to bring stuff up from the basement.  The old carpet, dining room hardwood and base layer of particle board has all been removed.  It's crazy what a difference that made.  Last week nothing happened at the house and this week it seems like it's been kicked in overdrive!

We finished up the kids pumpkins tonight!  They were so excited when they were all done and we lit them on the porch!  The weather forecast is calling for highs in the 50's tomorrow and lows in the 30's -- it is crazy how quickly the temperature can change this time of year!

No comments: