Friday, May 11, 2012

National Nene and Pop Day!



Scoping out the strawberry patch
Bill called last night to see if Luke would want to come and spend the night tonight.  We actually couldn't get Luke to talk on the phone. He was too concerned with what his after - dinner treat was going to be.  Of course, when he realized he was getting to go for an overnight he was so excited!  He has been wanting to spend the night for a long time now.

This morning when he woke up he said it was National Nene and Pop Day!  They picked him up from school this afternoon and went to pick strawberries, but the farm was closed. They sent us a picture.  They are going to go back in the morning.  Katherine and I went and picked Paul up from work and went to eat.  We can never decide where to go so we ended up at Jet's Pizza on West End of all places.  We actually have never been there.  It was really good.  After that we went to Southeastern Salvage.  Paul has had to go in there a few times for work lately and he thought I would like it.  It was fine, but I was not overly impressed.  I didn't think there prices were any better than HomeGoods or similar stores.  Paul got a call while we were out and actually had to go out to a job to check on something.  So, I am in bed with the lap top listening to Katherine babble herself to sleep.  Here's to a good start to a hopefully great weekend!

No comments: