| Luke read Katherine all these books this morning! |
| The boys relaxing |
| Don't know if we have ever seen Bill this relaxed! |
| K and I took a break from the pool to swing |
| Overwhelmed by the dessert options! |
| Katherine preferred to play with the float outside the pool |
| I thought J & K's house looked perfectly patriotic! |
Paul has several big projects going on right now. So, he had to go to a job site this morning to let the crew in and check on things. He was gone for a couple of hours. While he was gone the kids were so fun! They played together, read books, "cleaned" the house and watched some cartoons. I wasn't sure what to do with all my free time. I made a broccoli salad for today and gave the kitchen a deep clean. The kids helped me water the flowers before we got ready to leave. We hit the road to the Boro for a pool party at Jon and Kristen's!
The weather was nice and the pool was even better! Luke loved having so many people to entertain. It was nice to have all those extra eyes on both kids, which gave us a break. Katherine didn't really have much interest in playing in the water. She and I sat on the edge most of the time. Like most pool experiences, Luke was just getting comfortable when it was time to get out for lunch.
Jon grilled burgers and dogs while everyone else brought sides and desserts. It worked perfect. It is always fun catching up with everyone. We had a great, relaxing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment