| Katherine was somewhat excited about Build-A-Bear |
| Overwhelmed by all the Legos! |
The kids and I try to have some fun outings fairly regularly. This afternoon we decided to go to Opry Mills. We have not been since they re opened and I knew there were several fun stores the kids would enjoy. Luke said he wanted to see where Paul and I lived when we got married. So, we drove through the old neighborhood. It was pretty neat to see it. Honestly, it has not changed a whole lot.
We started our excursion at Build-A-Bear. Since Luke and I went in January he has been wanting to go and take Katherine. He was definitely more in to it than she was. He picked out her bear and clothes. She did seem excited once the bear was done. She would not keep the bows on the bears ears though. I thought we would surely loose them before we got back home. Crazy 8's was right across from there so we went to look around. They had some great things at good prices. The kids sat and watched the TV in the store while I picked up some things for each of them. We hit the Lego and toy stores next. The kids did great the whole time! They rode in the stroller without a fuss and willingly got back in when I asked them to after a stop. We spent over two hours keeping ourselves occupied until Paul joined us! The kids were so excited to see him. We put our name on the waiting list at Chuy's and strolled around a bit more. It was such a beautiful night we ate on the patio. It was really good. I think that restaurant will do really well there. It is reasonably priced and family friendly - a good combination for tourists.
We had an excellent afternoon and makes me want to do even more outings with the kids this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment