Monday, May 14, 2012

Just a Little Behind Schedule



I am way behind  getting our blog book this year.  I finally finished and ordered it while I was off a couple of weeks ago.  It came today!  Mom gets one every year, too.  That way each of the kids will have one. The kids had so much fun looking at it.  Luke wanted to read all of it.  We will take it a little bit at a time.  This book is the largest so far since I have tried to do more entries.  I have to admit, it is pretty neat to read about everything that has happened in the past year.  I often refer to the books when we can't remember what year we did this or that - when Luke hit milestones and so forth. It is also crazy to me how often our kids go to the doctor and how often I blog about where we go to eat!

No comments: