Saturday, July 23, 2011

Trial Run



Luke spent the night with Nene and Pop last night.  Paul, Katherine and I went to eat at Cheddar's.  It was packed.  We do not eat there often so I forget how busy it stays.  It is so reasonably priced I understand why so many people choose to go there.  I don't really care if we go back any time soon... After supper we decided we wanted to rent a movie.  We went to two different Red Box locations and ended up coming home with Toy Story 3 for Luke!  So, we watched American Pickers and Pawn Stars on the History Channel.  It is slowly taking my favorite channel away from HGTV.  We really do not watch much TV at all but when we do it is usually the History Channel.

I worked today so Paul and Katherine went to the farm.  Work was really busy today so we did not get home until after 3:00.  After an attempt at naps for the kids we gave up and started doing weekend chores around the house.  Mom came over to entertain the kids and she brought supper which was great!  There are several little projects I want completed before Katherine's party. 

I bought a new cupcake pan that I wanted to try out  before I made them for her party.  They are individual 3-D ones that are pretty cool.  Luke helped me out with a trial batch tonight.  As  you can tell they were pretty good!

No comments: