Monday, July 4, 2011

Low Key Red, White and Blue





This is by far the most boring low-key 4th of July I remember.  I worked this morning while Paul and the kids went to the Troutts. I got home a little while before they did and we all took naps.  We did not have any plans at all.  I insisted that we at least go out to eat.  We went to Cracker Barrel. Sadly, the above picture is the only one I took all day!  After eating we drove around for a while before we ended up at Wal-Mart-- what?  I normally avoid Wal-Mart like the plague but there were not many options.  We ended up being in there for an hour!  We picked up some groceries and other necessities.  The nice thing about not having any plans was that we were able to come home and watch all the different city fireworks shows on TV!

No comments: