Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Under the Weather
I got a call from the kid's school yesterday. Her teacher said she was not acting like herself, she had "thrown up" and was running a temp (100.6). I was not able to leave work so Paul went to pick her up. He said she was a little puny, but not too bad. She did have a little temp when they got home so he gave her some medicine and she settled down and took a nap. Her appetite has not been that great either.
Her 9-month pictures were scheduled for today but I canceled them because I could not get her to smile much this morning. I know I am a little behind with her pictures, considering she will be 11-months old next week. But, like the photographer said it is the progression that matters, not necessarily the age. We had a fun day together despite K not feeling well. She took a very long nap this morning and seemed to be a different baby when she woke up! She did not have a temp all day and did not have any medicine. Paul was off from ServPro today so he was doing some work at Mom's. We met him for lunch at Quizno's then went to Lowe's to pick up some supplies.
After that we went to Mom's. Katherine played in the stroller while I helped Paul prune some trees. The weather was so nice. It was not hot or humid at all. It was a perfect day to be working outside. The rest of the day was spent napping, doing chores and hanging out as a family tonight. Katherine is all better so she will be able to go back to school tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment