Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Kind of Saturday...




Today is my kind of day.  We have nothing planned this morning and are just enjoying being together.  The kids were up around 6:30 and we cooked pancakes for breakfast.  While the kids played Paul and I cleaned up and got a lot accomplished.  It is amazing how much you can get done when there are two of you working and the kids are occupied with each other.  Speaking of that, Katherine loves to ride on the little riding toy now and Luke LOVES to push her.  Besides reminding him to slow down every once in awhile he does really good with her. 

She is still pulling up on everything and cruising around.  For some reason she is still fascinated with any little crumb, morsel or fuzz she finds on the carpet.  Everything goes in that girl's mouth!  We vacuum all the time.  She gets so mad when I retrieve something from her mouth.  I hope she grows out of that soon. 

Katherine is taking a nap now while the rest of us watch old home movies.  I am trying to multi-task by blogging and working on Katherine's baby book.  I gave myself a deadline of her birthday to have it ready for people to enjoy at the party.  Hope I am not  being too ambitious!

Paul and I are also going to celebrate our anniversary tonight.  Since Nanny's part was on our anniversary last weekend we are having date night tonight.  Luke is going to Gallatin and Katherine is staying with Mom.  We still aren't completely sure what we are going to do but are excited to have a night out!

No comments: