Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Last Christmas Celebration

Andrew was a little too excited about his video game

Yay!  A Subway gift card!

Katherine taking it all in

Katherine got to open some presents, too!

Power tools are always good

Katherine's baby doll from Nonna

Super excited about all his fun gifts!
We finally celebrated Christmas with Mom, Andrew and Mandi on Monday the 27th.  Paul and I both had to work today so the kids stayed at Mom's.  I think they had a great time but it made it a lot harder to get everything ready for Christmas dinner with two extra people there!  Especially when they are under age 3.  Supper was wonderful as usual.  We enjoyed our traditional beef tenderloin which was heavenly.  Mom made a new potato torte that we saw in Southern Living.  We decided it was a keeper!  I made red velvet brownies which we never got around to eating.  Everyone was stuffed from supper and ready to open presents.

Luke was excited again.  I don't know how we are going to make him realize that everyday is not Christmas since he has opened presents for the past 4 days!  He got some more Thomas the Train things, clothes, books, games and puzzles.  Katherine got some fun Summer clothes, toys and a baby doll.

We are so blessed to have enjoyed another wonderful holiday season with all of our family members.  We are so thankful for everyone's health and the fact that we got to spend time with so many of our family this year!

No comments: