![]() |
| Trying to get a good picture |
![]() |
| Luke is constantly entertaining his little sis |
When I picked the kids up from school one of Katherine's teachers casually mentioned that there were three teachers in the 2-year old room - the class that Luke is in. The teacher also has a child in that room. I panicked because I only bought a gift for two teachers. I thought the other teacher was a "floater" but she has recently been permanently assigned to the room. So, Paul will have to pick up another gift card when he is out tomorrow before we go to Luke's Christmas party. I spent the majority of the afternoon wrapping until I went to pick the kids up.
I tired my hardest to get a cute picture of Katherine in the sweet hat that Laura gave her. I promise she smiles and giggles all the time but I can never quite capture that look.



No comments:
Post a Comment