Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun Days!

Aunt Mandi and Luke making pizzas

Luke teaching Andrew how Cranky the Crane works

Luke had a great time with Kessler!

That boy loves to slide

Apparently he was most happy at the train tables, big surprise!
While Andrew and Mandi have been home they have been most helpful in the babysitting department.  They and Mom have watched the kids two days this week so Paul and I can work.  The fact that their daycare is closed a week for the holidays is somewhat inconvenient.  Today Andrew and Mandi took Luke to play with one of their friend's daughters at Monkey Treehouse.  Apparently Luke had a great time with Kessler!  The played on the playground and played with trains.  Luke is always happy if there are trains around.  I am glad that he behaved and enjoyed their outing.  I think Nonnn was excited to have Katherine to herself for a few hours!

We are so thankful that they could help us out with the kids.  Maybe it will become a tradition...hint, hint! 

No comments: