Friday, December 24, 2010

Our Family Christmas

Katherine is ready for Christmas!

Paul loves playing Santa

Luke loves opening presents

Katherine actually tried to get the paper off her gifts



All the excitement was too much for our little one


When I got home from work we all changed in to our Christmas clothes and opened our presents to each other.  Luke was so excited to be opening presents!  I think he helped us all open ours.  We gave the kids the Little People Nativity.  We unwrapped all of them and set it up.  I know we will enjoy putting it out every year.  Both kids got Christmas books from us and another gift.  Katherine got a little kitchen and Luke got a Leapfrog laptop.  He is always so interested in playing on the big computer that we thought he would enjoy his own computer.  Paul and I gave each other very practical gifts this year which was nice.  It is always nice to get something you need and know will be used.

After our Christmas together we hit the road for the Christmas Eve service at First Baptist Gallatin. 

No comments: