Monday, July 14, 2008

Nap Time

We had a great weekend. It was the first weekend in a long time that we weren't so busy. We didn't have anything we had to do which was wonderful. Friday night I finally got to go scrapbooking. I have not been since Luke was born so I have a lot to catch up on! Paul and Luke went to Nana and Grandpa's for supper. Apparently he was pretty fussy while they were there. Paul thinks he was just tired.

Saturday morning I had a pedicure scheduled so Paul and Luke were going to drop me off and do some errands. When I came out to the living room ready to go they were both sleeping! It was so sweet; I had to take a picture. They ended up meeting me for lunch and then we hung out. It was terrific Saturday!

1 comment:

Will said...

AWESOME PICTURE!