Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Monday Night

Monday night Virginia and I had plans to go to dinner. After spending the day home with a sick little one I was looking forward to getting out. We decided to go somewhere in the Five Points area of Nashville. The first place we tried, Z's Deli, looked a bit shady and closed at 7 o'clock and no one was even in the restaurant. We left there in search of somewhere else to satisfy our appetite. Next we tried Bongo Java which we discovered closed at 6 o'clock. We finally ended up at The Alley Cat Lounge which is a Tex-Mex grill. It was pretty good. I am not sure that I would eat there again though. After that we were looking for something to end the night on a sweet note so we headed over to the Pied Piper Creamery. Our friend Laura knows the owner. It is a really cute eclectic bookshop, kids store and ice cream parlor rolled in to one! So to sum up our adventure in Five Points....it is still just East Nashville to me!

No comments: