Luke loves my cousin Cynthia.Most of my extended family live in Tullahoma. We do not get down there as often as we would like. Since Andrew and Mandi were in town we decided to have a get together at my Nanny's. She invited all of the cousins, great aunts and uncles over for ice cream Sunday afternoon. We had five different homemade flavors to choose from. They were yummy!
This was the first time most of the family got to meet Luke. He was great at first but then as the afternoon wore on he got very tired and fussy. There was just so much going on and so many people that wanted to hold him. I would take him in the house periodically to cool him off and for some quiet time. We left around 3:30 and Luke was asleep within 10 minutes! Once we got in the car I realized another reason why he wasn't too happy...he is cutting a tooth! The teeth that we have been able to "feel" for two months have finally broken through the skin just a little bit. I guess that makes him not too comfortable.
When I was growing up I was the only red-head of the family. Since then we have added two more to the bunch; one on each side of the family. Although my hair is darkening quite a bit I still claim to be a red-head so the three of us had our picture made together. Millie was teething today as well so she didn't want anyone to hold her but Mommy. She was a good sport to get her picture made with us.



No comments:
Post a Comment