Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fun Wednesday!

Luke and I started our day off pretty early. His 6-month pictures were scheduled for 8:30 this morning at Reflections by Tanya. We were there so early that they hadn't even unlocked the door yet! Luke did really well at the beginning of the session. The further along we went the more unhappy he got. It didn't help that I had to wake him up from his morning nap to leave the house. I know she got some good shots that we can choose from though.

This afternoon we went to lunch at Cheddar's in Hendersonville to meet Angela Templeton and Susan Brown. Angela has been a friend to the Troutt family for years and actually used to babysit the Troutt boys. I work with Susan at the hospital and she recently got a job with Dr. Templeton's office as a dental assistant. When I found out she was working for Angela I was so excited! So we all had lunch today so they could meet Luke. He was so great considering I had to wake him up from a nap for the second time today. They both got to hold him and he was so mellow! Angela inspected Luke's new tooth and said it looks great. Little did I know boys usually get there teeth later than girls but Luke is right on schedule.

The rest of the afternoon/ evening has been spent playing, reading books and walking around outside. Luke was so excited when Paul got home this afternoon. His whole face lit up when Paul walked in!

1 comment:

Will said...

Thanks for helping us keep up with Luke. I'm so sorry we've never gotten to meet him!