| No Sunday dress is complete without sunglasses! |
| Ready for church |
| I love her in this little coat! |
| Katherine must do everything Luke does |
We went to worship this morning but did not stay for Sunday School. I had to work and thought it would be better to get there early enough to get done at a decent time. Paul and the kids rode home with Mom. Luke stayed with Mom while Paul and Katherine came home. I got home late this afternoon. Luke's big toe is a little irritated - not really sure if it is an ingrown toenail or what. We have been soaking it in warm water and putting an antibiotic ointment on it. Every time Luke soaks his feet Katherine wants to soak hers, too.
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve -- I think we are ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment