 |
| Mary Lu and Katherine still look like they could be sisters! |
I was off today! This is the first Christmas Eve I have had off in several years and it was so nice! I got to attend the annual Christmas Eve Breakfast in Gallatin. A large crew of us descended on Mabel's which is a small mom and pop restaurant. Not sure if they were ready for us! We missed a few of the regulars but it was so fun getting to visit with everyone. The kids had fun, but by the time we were finished and wanted to get a group kids shot they were d.o.n.e and would not cooperate. We were excited to meet baby Michael - he is precious and slept the whole time!
After breakfast we came back home for awhile before we went to the 3:00 candlelight service at church. It was so nice. We had not been to it before. We have been going to the service at FBC-Gallatin the past few years. It is always so packed and we end up sitting in the foyer so we tried something different and really liked it. There was childcare for the kids. The service was packed. I was really surprised how busy it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment