Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lots To Do...

Who is that under there?

Katherine pretends most everything is a  "horsey"

Quick playground trip

Modeling a new outfit from Nene
We had a busy day today.  I had a hair cut scheduled this morning so Paul and the kids dropped me off.  It was decent enough that they went to the playground until I was done.  We met Bill and Paula for lunch in Gallatin for Paul's birthday.  I went on to work and didn't eat with them.  I knew it would be busy and the sooner I could get there the sooner I would be finished.  Paul's car has been in Gallatin for a week or so.  The brakes needed to replaced on my vehicle so I drove the Accord.  When mine was finished I picked it up and Bill took Paul's car back to their house.  The kids and Paul hung out at the farm while I worked.  I had to run by the grocery on the way home to pick up a few things for my work party tonight.

It was nice that we were able to take the kids to my work party.  It was all the dietitians I work with and their families so there were a few kids there for Luke and Katherine to play with.  They had fun but I knew they were past their breaking point.  Neither one of them had naps so they were cranky before we ever left!

No comments: