![]() |
| The kids had a blast! |
![]() |
| Not sure what this face is -- at least Conner cooperated! |
| Katherine kept sneaking the snack mix! |
| My sweet girl |
| Paula and Martin |
| Apparently Baylor and I are solving the world's problems. |
| This cracks me up -- the girls with a whole bag of chips! |
We had a great turnout this year -- over 30 people were there. We had some first timers again this year which is always fun. Since the soy beans have not been harvested yet the hayride was actually on the road this year. Paul took a back road to keep out of traffic. I actually liked it better - not near as bumpy! The kids had fun pointing out the cows and horses. The chili and s'mores were good as usual! Luke and Conner were a little rambunctious, but that was to be expected. The boys were far outnumbered this year. Luke, Conner and Brady were the only boys! Well, baby Henry but he is not old enough to be stirring up trouble yet. Paul and I said if we had thought about it we should have planned to camp tonight because it was so nice. That is on our list to do before it gets too cold. We think Luke would love it! It has been a long time since I have camped but know I would enjoy it, too. We have even talked about renting a little pop up camper one weekend.
All in all, it was a great day and night for everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment