Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Fun Day!


Looking for the perfect pumpkin!

Luke wanted his picture made in the straw
Today was a fun day Wednesday!  I had my annual optometrist appointment.  I have had some crazy bad luck with my contacts lately so I was glad to be going!  Mom took a half day off this afternoon so I picked her up at noon.  We were on a mission to get the kids some new clothes!  The cooler weather caught me empty-handed when it came to the kids' wardrobes. They each have new dress shoes, and the few things I picked up at consignment but that was it.  I dressed Katherine in too-short pants this morning and Luke had on some church pants.

Mom and I went to Opry Mill for lunch and hopping.  I told her it was the first time we had been shopping together in forever -- she said probably since I was in High School.  Mom is not much of a shopper. We were able to find the kids most of what was on my list in a couple of hours.  I can pick up the rest of what they need at Target or Kohl's.  We went to pick the kids up from school and stopped at a little pumpkin stand to get the kids some pumpkins. They had fun looking at all of them.  There was lots to entertain them there.

No comments: