.JPG) |
| Watching the tortillas being made at Chuy's |
.JPG) |
| Watching Kids TV in Gymboree |
Paul called shortly after I picked the kids up this afternoon. We were not fully decided on where to go for dinner. I suggested Chuy's at Opry Mills. I was a little hesitant about going to the mall on Friday night but it turned out to be an excellent choice. We got a seat fairly quickly and enjoyed another yummy Chuy's meal. The temps are a little more like normal August weather but we sat on the patio anyway. We walked around after we ate. I had several coupons for kid's stores so I hit some of those while the kids and Paul entertained themselves. Luke was ecstatic when Paul let him go in the Lego store and...gasp...buy something! Legos are quickly overtaking Thomas around here. I must say I am fine with this new development. I feel like we have been Thomas maniacs forever!
I found a few summer clearance items for Katherine and they both got new Crocs. We have actually misplaced Katherine's other pair somewhere. We did not leave there until almost 9 but it never really seemed to have the sterotypical "Friday night mall crowd". Hopefully they have cracked down on that since re-opening.
No comments:
Post a Comment