Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pop's Birthday!

Katherine helped Pop open his present

Luke got the candles ready

The kids swapped seats on the ride home
We met Bill and Paula at Casa Veja for birthday dinner.  It was a good time!  Luke has started visiting his new room at school and will be in there permanently starting Monday.  We are keeping him at the same school and he will be in the Pre-K class.

Katherine definitely continues to test her boundaries.  A couple of days this week she has gone to time out at school!  What?!?!  I know...I was really surprised the first time it happened. The main issues has been her dumping out several bins of toys and then refusing to pick them up.  I couldn't believe it since she loves to clean at home.  She should be moving in to the 2-year old room and we think that will help.  Hoping this phase is short lived.

No comments: