Friday, August 3, 2012

Lydia's Birthday!

The kids had a blast!

This picture shows how hot and sweaty he was


This is the best pic I could get...



No fear for this girl!

Face painting

Little sister had her face painted, too


Luke has been looking forward to Lydia's party for weeks!  It was at our church in the Family Life Center.  I am ashamed to say I had never been in there.  They have a great indoor jungle gym that the kids loved!  There is also a party room.  The party had two attendants who coordinated everything and did finger painting and balloon animals for everyone!  Katherine had a blast -- she thought she was as big as the big kids.  She would go all the way to the top and would not even let me wait for her at the bottom of the slide - "no, Mommy, no".  She is growing up too fast.

When the kids and I were walking out of school this afternoon we had a great surprise -- Paul was pulling in!  I knew he was going to try to make it to the party but the last I heard he was called out on a job and was going to be really late. It turned out the crew figured out what they needed to do so he didn't have to go!  The kids were so excited to see him!  So, we all went to the party.  Paul and K left to go eat supper while I stayed with Luke.  It was fun chatting with all the parents, Today was Lydia's last day at the school.  Luke is so sad --  she is his best friend.  She is going to a private school for Pre-K which is where her brother attends.  We are giong to miss her!

No comments: